Hello Hornet Band Family,
Each week we will re-post Mr. Certo’s Logistics email…so here is the schedule for this week!
We have a home football game this week!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1 – TRIPLE HEADER – Steinert Competition, Homecoming Football, and Jackson Memorial Competition
10:00 AM – Students report to HHW in full uniform
10:30 AM – Truck arrives at the prop shed for loading
10:50 AM – Depart for Steinert
12:00 PM – Perform at Steinert!
12:20 PM – Reload the truck
12:45 PM – Get on the bus with wind instruments in hand
1:00 PM – Arrive at HHW, unload truck
1:20 PM – Ewing Band performs pregame!
1:30 PM – Seniors line up by the goalposts for senior day recognition
2:00 PM – kickoff
3:15 PM (approx) – West performs halftime!
3:30 PM – Reload truck with props and pit equipment, truck and parents depart immediately upon completion
4:45 PM (approx) – Students depart for Jackson Memorial High School (101 Don Connor Blvd, Jackson Township, NJ 08527)
5:30 PM – Arrive at Jackson Memorial High School
6:00 PM – West performs at Jackson Memorial!
6:30 PM – Re-load the truck
10:30 PM (approx) – Return to West, school will be open, truck must be unloaded
- NO VISIBLE NAIL POLISH
- NO VISIBLE JEWELRY
- Bring some money to buy food at the game
- You may NOT walk around with half a uniform on! We will make a decision to remove band jackets after a performance as a group.
- YOU ARE REPRESENTING HAMILTON WEST! No horseplay, no foul language, no playing instruments by yourself in the stands!
- Remember: we are here to support our football team at all times.
- WEAR YOUR 2022 BAND THEME SHIRT UNDER UNIFORM
- BLACK SOCKS (CALF LENGTH)
- FULL UNIFORM (INCLUDING SHAKO/HAT AND THE SILVER SASH)
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FULL COSTUME!
- GUARD GLOVES
- REMEMBER POM POMS