Hello Hornet Band Family,
Each week we will re-post Mr. Certo’s Logistics email…so here is the schedule for this week!
We have a three events this weekend!
THURSDAY, November 24 – THANKSGIVING FOOTBALL at STEINERT HIGH SCHOOL
7:00 AM – Annual Thanksgiving Breakfast in the Cafeteria
8:00 AM – Truck reports for loading
9:30 AM – Bus departs for Steinert
10:30 AM – Kickoff!
11:30 AM (approx) – halftime performances – West performs first, followed by Steinert
1:00 PM (approx) – End of Game
1:30 PM (approx) – return to West. School will be open, truck must be unloaded
- NO VISIBLE NAIL POLISH
- NO VISIBLE JEWELRY
- Bring some money to buy food at the game
- You may NOT walk around with half a uniform on! We will make a decision to remove band jackets after a performance as a group.
- YOU ARE REPRESENTING HAMILTON WEST! No horseplay, no foul language, no playing instruments by yourself in the stands!
- Remember: we are here to support our football team at all times.
- WEAR YOUR 2022 BAND THEME SHIRT UNDER UNIFORM
- BLACK SOCKS (CALF LENGTH)
- FULL UNIFORM (INCLUDING SHAKO/HAT AND THE SILVER SASH)
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FULL COSTUME!
- GUARD GLOVES
- REMEMBER POM POMS